Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kid Friendly

Lamb shanks on a wintry Sunday - Yummmmm
When there are lots of little kids in the family it is difficult to find an eating establishment that is kid friendly, has attractive surroundings and good food. For our last family meal out on Sunday the Ball brigade (including 7 under 7s) headed to the newly renovated Hotel Pennant Hills.

There is a great indoor playground for the kids, the kids are given an activity pack when their meals are ordered and the food is rather scrumptious. The needs of three generations are well served at this venue.
Kids' Playground

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...