Thursday, October 18, 2012

People everywhere

16 October, 2012

We couldn't believe how many tourists there were in Berlin on our arrival here today. I had anticipated that our visit would be in the beginning of the off-season but the place was swarming with visitors who were enjoying the beautiful, sunny, mild weather. This wasn't at all what we had expected.

It turns out that this number was inflated by the Swedes and Germans who were in town for a football (soccer) match that was a qualifier for the 2014 World Cup.  As there were so many people around I am making people the focus of the pix on this post.

Resting

Allies

At the gates of the university

Gunslinger

From the  hotel balcony


Comparing probiscuses

Musicians

Cleanup 

Book sale

Chatting up

Tin man

Paper boy

Photo spoilers

Map readers

Hot dog man

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...