Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Freebie

Our day has had a real English flavour except for the beautiful blue sky. With our English cousin as guide we did a spot of shopping on Oxford Street followed by a pleasant few hours in The Victoria and Albert Museum that is just a couple of blocks away.

After a Steak and Ale pie dinner at the pub around the corner we returned to our hotel to watch the free inroom movie we were given. We can both highly recommend "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" about a group of English folk in our age bracket who retire to India.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...