Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not just oranges

31 October, 2012

Valencia in Spain which is famous for juicy oranges has more on offer than its sweet produce.

It is a beautiful city which boasts not just a stunning city centre brimming with attractive old buildings but, as a city of arts and sciences, it also has a precinct with futuristic buildings designed by architect Santiago Calatrava. We have been entranced by the buildings we have encountered in our drive and walk around this city today.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...