Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Report from the Bridge

20 November, 2012

Each day at noon our Captain, Stan, gives a report from the bridge. Today we learnt that we will cross the equator at 5:50 am (we won't be rising to celebrate the event), that the ocean beneath us is 13,000 feet deep and a few other facts about our journey. In case we need an update we can tune our television at any time into the channel that gives the latest news from the people driving the ship.

Here are a couple of screenshots from a few minutes ago (Sorry if they're fuzzy - this boat is rocking).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...