Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hygiene Helper


One of the nifty inclusions in the public restrooms on The Seven Seas Mariner  (a ship on which we love to sail) was something that should be mandatory in all public bathrooms where one has to manually open a door after one has washed one's hands.

It was a paper tissue dispenser from which one could take a sheet of tissue to hold the door handle when exiting the restroom. Before the door self-closed one could dispose of the tissue into the pedal bin mounted  on the wall below the  dispenser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...