Friday, March 8, 2013

Captain Greybeard

I love reading and writing blogs but mostly I confine my reading to genealogy blogs or those whose content I can apply to genealogy.

As a frequent traveller I read a small number of blogs on this topic. One blog I have been reading and enjoying over the past few weeks is Captain Greybeard from  the UK that is devoted to news and gossip about one of my favourite modes of travel, cruising.

If you, like me, enjoy life on the ocean waves the Captain's blog might appeal to you too. Here is a link to his latest post.

Transatlantic party to celebrate 10th birthday of Cunard's Queen Mary 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...