Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Butterflies banished

Now that I am settled in the Qantas Club at Sydney airport and have a glass of bubbly under my belt I find that the butterflies that invaded my tummy gave mysteriously vanished.

And so the journey begins, I am looking forward to fun times with my daughter and to watching my granddaughter perform in a dance festival in Prague.  

From time to time I will blog about about our experiences. My daughter is also going to join the Blogisphere so I'll share her URL when she gets going.

Refreshments in the Qantas Club, Sydney Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...