Friday, June 14, 2013

PiZap

Sometimes I want to create a photo collage on my computer rather than on my Android device so I have been looking around for a simple, free, easy to use application for this purpose. The third product I tried PiZap seems to fit the bill.

This simple collage took less than 2 minutes; more complex ones with more images would take longer.
My test run was of a few snaps I took in our backyard yesterday.

Winter at Welwel
I'm still on the lookout for similar products and am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...