Saturday, July 27, 2013

I haven't been everywhere man

Good fortune has enabled Mr Geniaus and I to travel to many parts of the world  however, when I look at my Tripadvisor Map that shows just where we've been, I realise just how many places I'd still like to see.

I'll be adding a few more pins to the map next year when we go on the two cruises we have planned so far. I don't think we'll ever get around to covering the white areas on the map but we'll give it our best shot.



If you are inclined to map your travels you can Create your own travel map at TripAdvisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...